.

Masterclass Interview with Venture Photography

Thursday, March 22, 2012 |

I have recently been interviewed by Seng from Venture Photography. We spoke primarily about Wedding Photography and our approaches to documenting our couples' special day.

This interview will provide a little insights to what we do during our wedding shoots, and for budding wedding photographers, hopefully they will be able to find some of my sharings and tips and tricks useful.

The interview can be found here:
http://venturephotography.com.au/edward-lim-fleeting-moments/

Edward Lim
Principal Photographer
Autumnleaf Photography

2 comments:

What Should I Do said...

hey this is really so nice post i am so inspired here could you more share here i will be back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for sharing...



what is the purpose of my life

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i am satisfied to show that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot for sure will make certain to do not disregard this web site and provides it a look on a relentless basis.
my page: Still Life Photography

 

Blog Archive

Sponsors

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks All Bride Sites
Perth Wedding Directory
Free Australia Wedding Directory
Searchperth

Share This Website

  •  
  • Share this on facebook
  • Subscribe to Posts